Wednesday, September 21, 2005

our POCKET DYNAMITE

open mouthed people ask me things
how did it happen?
how did u manage?
all in the blink of an eye,u made somethin outta nothin.
how did every one smile n laugh about?
how could someone like u do somethin like that?
Now i say it wasn't me.
it wasn't a genie either.
but we got a little secret in our pocket,right next to our heart.
and then with a proud smile i ask em people
ever heard of a pocket dynamite?
ever heard of atom bombs in small packets?
Me friend, i got a pocket dynamite,thats a magnet n a miracle
i tell u, she's got a heart
n a soul of pure xplosive paradise water.
Now don't ask me, i ain't lettin u near her,for friend u may be,
but i swear chap u won't be able to resist her
and the magic she can do.
So let my little dynamite be,my little dynamite
let her make us smile n laugh about,
n let that magnet miracle work, 4 us 4 ever.
--------------------------------------------- anuroop/4 that pocket dynamite