Wednesday, July 12, 2006

nice wrk, keep going!!!

Hi all,
got the invite after a large no. of orkut scraps to a bunch of ppl. thanks manu for dat invite.. and anila and jayram 2 for ur help.. those of u who dont know me.. i am ranjith ... a guy who was der and seen it all... right now workin wid infosys.. an alumni of the rich and traditional CET(EC 2005 batch), did i hear some cheers for cet o'r der... hope there are still a lot of ppl frm cet o'r der...
i have been a part of this group called uni-y. starting as a dormant member, building up relationships i have seen the growth and all the events...ahem,ahem i mean all..(did i hear somebody chuckling?)... this UNI-Y had done a lot more to shape my personality than anybody can ever imagine...no , i wasn't on of those talented speakers who joined uni-y to flaunt their talent after they won a few competitions in the city...Mash , u r a witness to all that happened... i am fortunate to have ppl like u and PB to guide me thru all those phases..the grilling,during the sessions the model parliament and the various events give u a feeling that u can face anything in this world.

i can never show my gratitude to this organisation in words.. but i'll fulfil my promise to remain in touch with this group atleast thru this blog for the time being...
I had made a promise to be there for a session if i am there in tvm on a saturday..i have kept the promise till date...
I am right now in chennai, workin with the Mahindra city devpt centre of Infosys... will be landin there for onam (of course ,courtesy my proj. manager) cya all then ...will post up something once in a while...my blog id is dlastangel.adios...
signing off
ranjith