Thursday, September 22, 2005

ONAM ROX!!!!

Friends,

Forgive my bold letters at the title of this post.Cause i feel like screaming at the top of my lungs!!I have attended many Onam celebrations, but never one like this!!What all did i have to see within the course of 4 hours!!

Forgive my insolance(numbering):
1. Starting with urs truly,serving before eating..The only time i have served (hmm..lemme rephrase,at least didnt sit for the inaugural service) was my sister's wedding!!I consider myself to have shown considerable patience at the abovesaid function.

2. Same sex proposal by 3 couples at the same venue!!

3. An excellent meal!!Can find such a meal only at home!
In this regard, kudos to Febna for organising such an excellent meal!She spent 2 ITC cards on the event! I will try to reimburse that!

4. In that regard,An overview of febna's ration of 1 meal was got.. 3 serves of rice,A bholi,Lots of payasam(2glasses)!! I reckon it was burned off in the events that followed..

5. An open show of Match-fixing in an innocent organization like the UNIY!!It happened in 2 battle of the sexes(tug-of-war)..Renji dropping his rope to favour the girls??I am ashamed!!

Anyway there were lots more..Girls "claiming" to know more about serving to us guys..Particularly a "tall,long haired female"..An honest appraisal is that us serving was much better..At least, We knew what came left and right..

The meal was also made superb by the presence of our juniors like Reuben,Geno!!It was a long time since i saw those guyz..It made the meeting all the more special..

Great going guyz,Let us never say "period",
Jayaram