Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The MAD-Wednesday

Friends,

I cannot believe that in a single day all of the following can happen.....

I learned when i came to college, i had a couple of assignments to complete.. no to worry,simple problem..one we see daily..then The people around me have confirmed supplies in their exams..Some brainy bloggers getting conditional passes!!

Having to complete 60 pages of a book in a single day.. Thank god the guy conveniently forget that, or my catastrophic day would have been even more baneful.

I burn a metal piece, fixed to a lathe which is rotating 'slowly'..Something nobody has managed to accomplish in such a short duration!!Then I learn that a person like who enters every class without cutting any has got an attendance of 72%...

I get information saying that a uniy member who we toasted off with a "last last speech", is put on standby and his joining date postponed.. It is unwise to comment on what really happened, knowing Renji and the standard of TCS's hens children!! thats not exactly bad news..

Jayadevan, the juggler of the keys, juggles his scooter keys right into the Corporation Drainage 8-D.... that one is "Gone with the soot".. Distressing pictures of the "search and rescue operation" to follow..(ManuSCT's VGA camera becoming useful all right....).
Simultaneously i get a phonecall from a man with SEXY LEGS... Him being stuck with his luggage lost.. the bus they took broke down ... him loitering about IIT campus ... going to a movie screening to find the location changed to a far away place.. thus making me realise that i am not alone in my bad day..

when will it stop? when the earth stops rotating thats when...
I hope something will cure me of this itch,
Jayaram