Thursday, October 06, 2005

I PAAASSSEEEDDDDDD!!!!

By all means, this is not a joke.... I am serious..hey come on, this is not a joke.. I passed my Fourth semester exams!! Hey i must have got magnanimous moderation and though i curse the university on a lot of issues, i thank them for passing idiots like me every year, and awarding them degrees with first class, distinction whatever..

My marks stand at 70.. good enough for me.. not enough for other people.. 'kannukadi' i tell them.. one thing i am proud to say, i do not possess, (apart from a girlfriend :-D) is an ego!! Hey, btw as my attendance matches my marks in cent, i find myself dragging my body into classes.. What a wastage of human resources!! having to sit in class all day! Dont u agree??

Anyways, Renji having seen a 'lot' of kovai.. or rather kovai having enough of renji 8-D, Pune being in "NORTH INDIA" seems to be a more 'opportune' place for Renji, to 'strive to pursue his everlasting dream of complete detachment' which i am sure he is bound to fail miserably(knowing his self control) 8-D..

Jayadevan got his spare keys, no worrys, but the other one is 'down the pipeline'.
Time for a break,till we get back,keep blogging,
Jayaram